6 CREATIVE IDEAS taken from a wedding AT WHIRLOW BROOK HALL THAT YOU CAN BORROW and implement into yours!
- Small drawings of the couple, copied from real photos, done by a family member. If you're looking to engage your family in preparing your wedding, that's one of the ideas to consider. On each table, there was either a drawing of the couple or a small photo in a frame from some fun moments in their life.
- Mirror wedding table plan in a frame, another idea on how to show your guests their seats. You can use a seal to stick the cards to the mirror and name the tables after your favorite places!
- Game and sweets gift bags for the kids, so they can be entertained as well during the meal!
- Guest book + Instax. That will create unforgettable memories for you and your guests. They can make an entry in the book and take a photo of the fun they're having. Usually, all different props are also included so they can have some fun while writing their wishes for you!
- Sparklers for a sparkle exit! When it's dark and you're looking to have some nice photography done or just to have a memorable experience, you can ask your guests to light the sparklers. It's usually a lot of fun for the whole party!
- Write us a message when we sign the register! You can ask your guests to write you personal messages on a small piece of paper you leave at their seats when you're signing the papers. It will keep their minds occupied so no time is wasted!