Recently I've been approached by a CLIENT to ADVISE her how to look skinnier IN photos. I thought it would be a great blog post that may help many of you! Most of the time is A matter of A few simple changes. HERE ARE YOUR 11 ideas!
11 ideas to help you look skinny in photos
- Dress in darker colors. Darker colors, especially black, create a slimming effect, making you appear slimmer and more toned however if it’s not the color you like or look good don’t wear it.
- Wear form-fitting clothing. Wearing clothes that fit well will flatter your body and create a streamlined appearance.
- Avoid bulky clothing. Avoid wearing clothing that is too bulky, as it can add unnecessary volume and make you look larger.
- Choose high-waisted bottoms. High-waisted bottoms help elongate the legs, creating a more slender appearance.
- Stand up straight. Good posture is essential for creating a more streamlined and elongated appearance.
- Avoid standing directly facing the camera. Standing at an angle or turning your body slightly can help create a more slender appearance.
- Position your arms strategically. Holding your arms slightly away from your body or resting them on your hips can help create a slimmer silhouette.
- Use flattering poses. Try turning your body to the side, placing one foot in front of the other, and shifting your weight to your back foot. This creates a more slender silhouette.
- Avoid horizontal stripes. Horizontal stripes can make you appear wider. Instead, try vertical stripes or solid colors.
- Tilt your head. Tilt your head slightly to create a more angular jawline and to avoid a double chin.
- Wear a V-neck. Wearing a V-neck can help create a slimmer appearance by elongating the neck and drawing the eye downward.